Pages

Monday, November 30, 2009

Monday Fishing Report: ...631, 632...

If Steelhead are the "fish of a thousand casts," then I'm still working up to a thousand. It may be optimistic to think that I'm in the 600's. It feels like more; it's probably less.
I was on the river again today without success. It's still high. If anything, it's a bit higher than it has been. I hit what I could, even high-sticking a nymph here and there. But the funnel effect of the run under the bridge is no longer in play; the fish could be anywhere.
I still hope to find them. Or luck onto them, as my brother might suggest.
Still, it was a beautiful afternoon and evening. It started overcast; then the wind blew the clouds away, the sun came out for awhile, and the full moon rose to crown the evening.
And now that I have feeling back in my extremities it seems like a good time was had by all.

No comments:

Post a Comment