Pages

Monday, May 25, 2009

Starting Over


It was a computer virus. It cleaned out my hard drive. It was pretty much crash and burn.
So it was time to start over. At first I was just trying to put the pieces back together, recreate a semblance of what I had before. But rebirth takes on a life of its own.
So, among the many changes in my cyberenvironment, I am starting a new blog. Time to pull up anchor, get a grip on the paddle, and explore some new water.





For an idea of where I'm coming from, my former blog can be viewed here: http://homewatersjimya.spaces.live.com/ That is what I will cover in this blog as well: my fly fishing life.
In the week and a half that my computer was down, life went on. So I have some fishing reports, some baseball reports, some birthday reports to catch up on.
Coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment