Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

Lake Report: What I Was Thinking Of

I was thinking of sun on the water, a greening world, and life springing out of living rock.


And I was thinking of Iris.


I was thinking of flashing trout, strong and tested.


And I was thinking of Iris.


I was thinking of early Warblers, arcing Swallows, and a wind-sleek Heron.


And I was thinking of Iris.


I was thinking of deepest blue and marabou and grizzly clouds.


And I was thinking of Iris.


I was thinking of how my life has been graced time and time again with love and beauty unearned and undeserved.


And I was thinking of Iris.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations...looks like life is good , you're a lucky man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky man.
    That first photo two thumbs up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jim- She's beautiful! Congratulations. It's seems like forever since I've held a baby. I remember that downy hair and my hand being as big their backs. You both look very content, you look like a pro. Seems like the lake is fishing well. Love the marabou and grizzly clouds seen through a flyfisherman's eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much hope and potential for both Iris and that smart looking lake.

    ReplyDelete