Pages

Friday, April 15, 2016

Tempus Fugit 2


TEMPUS FUGIT 2 from Dr. Nicholas Roemmelt on Vimeo.
TEMPUS FUGIT 2 , the sequel of my first timelapse movie „Tempus Fugit“ (https://vimeo.com/69844748) took me three years to shoot. I was visiting a lot of popular and well known places around the world but quite remote and deserted spots, too, in the last three years. Sometimes I had to hike for hours with heavy equipment to come to the spots. You will find locations in Austria, Italy, Switzerland, Norway, Iceland and USA (California, Utah, Washington, Oregon).
The final movie consists of roughly 6.500 frames and had been cut out of 100 timelapse sequences with more than 30.000 frames altogether.
I am quite happy to have the exceptionally gifted composer Phil Rey on board again with his epic masterpiece „Lion Heart“.

No comments:

Post a Comment