Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A Note on the YouTube Age

Everything you do is already posted on YouTube. This is the Great Truth of our age.
I played my own
little video of the bronc riding at the Stampede, and discovered that it was grouped with fourteen other videos of the bronc riding at the Stampede. From this year.
They seem to have much nicer video cameras than I do, too.
Anyway, one was labeled something like "Bronc Rider Knocked Out At Omak Stampede." That was the night we were there, and the guy taking the video was sitting somewhere down to the left of us.
I posted two photos of that ride, the landing, and the being helped out of the arena, but if you want to see the whole thing, check it out.
I guess my service to you was to provide a couple of videos that link you to more and much better videos.
Glad to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment