Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas Comes Early

Click on photos for full size image.
Our little town had its "Christmas Fest" last Friday evening. Carolers were out all along the streets accepting donations for the local Food Bank.


The Christmas lights were up and brightly lit.


And Santy Claus came in a big fire truck with the lights on and the sirens going. That's me on his lap telling him I want a new truck.


I must have been a good boy. The next day we closed the deal on a new used truck. Whoopee!


I borrowed it for my trip to Oregon in October and loved it. Turns out it was for sale. It's a 2004 Ford Ranger, and that's what I'll be able to do now: range. My home range has suddenly expanded, and my list of homewaters has increased exponentially.
Thanks, Santy. It's going to be a good year.

1 comment:

  1. alright! That looks festive... gongrats on the new wheels.

    ReplyDelete