Pages

Monday, November 22, 2010

C-c-c-cold

Click on photo for full size image.
Hoo boy. Still cold. It said 20 degrees in town, but we had 18 here when I got home. And dropping. Low is supposed to be around zero, and the high tomorrow may climb all the way up to 6. Then below zero temps tomorrow night.
Add to that a wind that won't quit, which has generated a wind chill warning for the foreseeable future.
So far no additional snow, but we may get a bit more tonight.


I was kidding when I said something about an ice locked river, but I took a look at it this afternoon. Lots of ice, moving water choked with ice floes. I didn't have my camera with me, but if I had, the photo would have looked something like this:


The wading boots will remain frozen to the truck bed for the foreseeable future.

No comments:

Post a Comment