Pages

Friday, February 21, 2014

"spring 14"

Some beautiful weather is slipping in around the edges of winter. I went ahead and created a new photo file for these pics and many more to come: "spring 14."

I was up past Bass Lake yesterday and the Redwinged blackbirds were carrying on a very loud conversation. On the way home I stopped at the west end of the lake and wound down through an orchard to get a view of some swans. We see them for a few weeks in the Fall and Spring.


Down at the other end I stopped to document ice out well under way.


Won't be long before the bass boats are lined up at this ramp and the swimmers are jumping off this dock.


And guys like me are stopping on the way home to cast up along this bank to see if any big bass are grazing the shallows.


No comments:

Post a Comment